Every part of the fandom will understand how comforting this short tune is.
- Refuses to sell his strongest potions
- Has no respect for knights
- Is a rascal
god I’m so sick and tired of people shitting on Potion Seller and conveniently forgetting that
- his potions are too strong for you traveler
- you can’t handle his…
dang look at this cool shirt from Mexico I really wanted to get it but it was in children’s sizes only
thats no excuse. wear the shirt anyway over your bulging adult body. bust through the seams as you flex your rippling biceps at the police, streaking past the other patrons in the park and clothed in nothing else but the tattered scrap of what used to be a childs shirt. bad as youguana be
The Last Phoenix is a beautiful aerial combat adventure game where you control the last remaining Fire-bird who awakens to find the world rotting away. With the once vibrant world covered in ash and frost, you must master your abilities and fight against the decay, restoring the balance between life and death.
Exploring the world of The Last Phoenix is a joy, it really is a ridiculously beautiful place, a wonderfully crafted, vast decaying cityscape full of mystery. As the phoenix flies through the environment, frost and ash are cleared away and vegetation regrows in real time, purifying the land permanently. It features a Metroidvania style of exploration and discovery, and aerial combat against carrion and crows, with a variety of fire and light based attacks at your disposal.
Due for release on Steam this Fall, The Last Phoenix is well worth keeping an eye on (or both of them even). It’s a visually stunning experience that will make your eyes extremely happy.
SNAKES DONT HAVE ARMS? THEY CANT GO BOWLING
fuck. there goes my snake bowling team, fuck this
My life has been taken over by sports anime ; A; Here’s a giveaway of leftover con stuff!
Winner will receive:
- Seirin Team, Teiko Miracles, Kagami & MuraHimu A3 prints
- Kise Ryouta A4 print
- KageHina A3 print
- KuroKen, Hinata, Kageyama & Nishinoya A4 prints
- Free! Style Five A4 print
- Kise and Kagami postcards
- Free! Style Five, Half-naked Free! & Haikyuu!! bookmark sets
- Kuroko no Basuke, Splash Free! & Haikyuu!! badge sets
- x1 Bookmark set of your choice
- x1 Badge set of your choice
- No need to follow me
- No reblog limit but be mindful of your followers!
- Likes don’t count as an entry but you can use it as a bookmark.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS
- International shipping is fine!
- Please have your ask open and you’re comfortable with giving me your email and address
- Winners will be picked by a random generator
- You have 24hrs to get back to me before I select another winner
- Giveaway ends 14th September (my birthday~) at 11:59PM GMT +10
Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Good luck~
Playing against a friend who’s new to the game
When they start winning
can we please discuss what the fuck is wrong with pennsylvania
I love my state.